If you look for a simple way to spice up your website, give it a shot!
Supports Joomfish. Requires Joomla! 1.5.
16.04.2012 UPDATE: New version 1.5 available!
You can customize the module through the many parameters or you may also alter the css file of the module. Feel free to have as many modules as you wish on your page. It is designed not to interfere with multiple instances of itself.
- Added option to run content plugins on loaded articles
- Updated jQuery to 1.7.2
DOWNLOAD: mod_slider_1-5.zip 38.02 KB 16/04/2012, 12:47
- Fixed unclosed H1 tag
- updated jquery tools and jquery
DOWNLOAD: mod_slider_1-4.zip 28.94 KB 09/03/2011, 12:45
- New: Added Option to link titles to content item (ItemID can be set)
DOWNLOAD: mod_slider_1-3.zip 25.61 Kb 03/05/2010, 15:55
PATCH: mod_slider_1-x_to_1-3_patch.zip 2.80 Kb 03/05/2010, 15:55
- Fixed: 2 possible notices removed if error_reporting is set to 1
DOWNLOAD: mod_slider_1-2.zip 25.35 Kb 21/02/2010, 19:35
PATCH: mod_slider_1-x_to_1-2_patch.zip 2.54 Kb 21/02/2010, 19:35
- New: Option added to turn on/off cursor keys to browse through the slides. If you have a form on your site, you may consider turning the browsing function off.
- New: Added option to set the transition time of the animation.
DOWNLOAD: mod_slider_1-1.zip 25.37 Kb 03/02/2010, 11:53
PATCH: mod_slider_1-0_to_1-1_patch.zip 2.54 Kb 03/02/2010, 11:52
(Just extract it into the root of your Joomla! installation. Be sure that you don't have a different slidermodule installed which uses the same module path.)
- Category to select items from
- Unique ID: css class which can be used to style the module
- Amount of time after the slide changes
- Module width
- Module height
- Randomize the items in the category
- Show/Hide the titles of the content items
- If jQuery is already integrated in your website you may choose to skip loading the library
DOWNLOAD: mod_slider_1-0.zip 25.19 Kb 11/12/2009, 13:03